Beyond Data Visualization
- Innovation Methods Mapping Preview
- Out of Balance Competition Winners
- Making Sense of Fast Company
- Meanings of Designed Spaces
- Understanding Innovation History
- GK VanPatter In Berlin
- Visualizing the State of the Union
- Between the Lines: McKinsey Survey
- Data Analytics meets Scrooge?
- Big Data For WHEN?
Find us on
Tag Archives: Isotype
We love and respect the complex history of what has become the sensemaking profession today. Here are more example images from Humantific’s Isotype Institute Collection. These are from 1955. The Vienna-based Isotype Institute team, active in the 1920s-1950s, is widely recognized … Continue reading
We are happy to share more historical sensemaking images from Humantific’s Isotype Collection. These are from 1943. In early Isotype studio work, one can find many great examples of sensemaking acceleration techniques that are still in use today, including the … Continue reading
At Humantific, we have tremendous respect for the work of the early Social SenseMaking pioneers—among them, the central figures of Isotype Institute: Otto Neurath (1882-1945), Gerd Arntz (1900-1988) and Marie Neurath (1898-1986). In the Humantific Collection, we have numerous Isotype … Continue reading