June 3rd was National Donut Day, a holiday originally established by the Salvation Army to honor the female volunteers who served donuts to soldiers during World War I. It’s no secret that America has a love affair with donuts, so on National Donut Day the Huffington Post created a series of infographics that break down our affinity for the fatty, fried fritter.
- Capitalizing on Complexity
- Humantific at City of Austin
- Civic Innovation Today/Tomorrow
- ISOTYPE: The [Unsung] Inclusion Factor
- High Demand Work Skills
- HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
- Another OTHER Design Thinking
- Humantific at ICADE Business School
- Humantific at Gates Foundation
- A Portrait of California 2014-2015
Find us on
NewsletterSubscribe to Humantific Quarterly