June 3rd was National Donut Day, a holiday originally established by the Salvation Army to honor the female volunteers who served donuts to soldiers during World War I. It’s no secret that America has a love affair with donuts, so on National Donut Day the Huffington Post created a series of infographics that break down our affinity for the fatty, fried fritter.
- Elizabeth Pastor at Mexico Conference
- Origins of NextDesign Geographies
- Innovation-Making Not Just Decision-Making
- Chief Civic Innovation Officer Skills
- HumanCities Collaborative
- Accelerating Civic Innovation
- Workshop: Making Sense in Madrid
- Is GDP Deadsville?
- Capitalizing on Complexity
- Humantific at City of Austin
Find us on
NewsletterSubscribe to Humantific Quarterly